Monday, August 11, 2008

threatening email from theeestory.com and eestor

Here is an email I received from B, aka eestorblogger at eestory and the creator of this site.

Aaron,

Your actions on http://theeestory.com/ constitute harrassment and are indirect violation of the terms of service of http://theeestory.com/. You are hereby ordered to cease and desist all communications with the domain http://theeestory.com/.

You are not authorized to use this service for any reason under any username or from any IP address.

In the event that you continue communicating with this service, be advised that all of your actions are logged and will be provided to law enforcement agencies for criminal prosecution. This is a private system for authorized users only.

-TheEEStory.com

and here was my response.

You are indeed a silly man. Id like to see you try it. go pound sand!
by the way, please point to the law that states you cannot use whois to find out who owns a internet site,
Your silly attempt to control the uncontrollable is absurd.
Aaron Carmody

Is this guy for real? does he really think anyone would buy this crap?
It is starting to point to only one conclusion.
All fake and all for the purpose of building up a stock value, how pathetic!

7 comments:

aaron said...

Oh and by the way B, "Authorized users" is anyone that you allow to register.

Unknown said...

Err the title seems to insinuate that EEstor inc also threatened you but I don't see anything.

Mark

aaron said...

Well if my suspicion is correct, they are one in the same entities and obviously working very close together.

#MeToo#ButISaidNo said...

I'm not experienced at using whois. I just tried and failed to get to the ownership information for theestory. Please post how to do it, so we can duplicate your research. Many Thanks.

#MeToo#ButISaidNo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
#MeToo#ButISaidNo said...

Okay, once I got enough "e's" into the name, I followed the bouncing prompts and got the following, but I don't see how this means Eestor owns the domain, so now if you would just comment on that part. Thanks.

Registrant:
B
ATTN: THEEESTORY.COM
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA. 20172-0447


Domain Name: THEEESTORY.COM

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote your business to millions of viewers for only $1 a month
Learn how you can get an Enhanced Business Listing here for your domain name.
Learn more at http://www.NetworkSolutions.com/
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
B jt54f2jv2wr@networksolutionsprivateregistration.com
ATTN: THEEESTORY.COM
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA 20172-0447
570-708-8780


Record expires on 04-Aug-2011.
Record created on 04-Aug-2008.
Database last updated on 13-Aug-2008 12:55:24 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.OCSDNS.COM
NS2.OCSDNS.COM

Red Herring said...

The following is from theestory.com. It shows what a low life B and TV are. Besides threatening you if you are a skeptic, they call you names.
-----------------------------
eestorblog wrote:
You've always impressed me as someone who has no class. Thanks for confirming it, dirtbag.
-----------------------------
Oh...! I never...! And tvillars obviously concurs with B, for he also attacked me in a direct e-mail message:
tvillars wrote:
The problem Mark is you're an asshole, but fortunately for you (and unfortunately for the rest of us) we don't ban assholes.
I answered his e-mail, but since I haven't received anything more for nearly a day, I guess that I'd better repeat my reply here for B:
The reply that I wrote:
Wha...?! Why? Because I observed that divorces can be sooooooo nasty? Or my tongue-in-cheek comment about Ian Clifford's NDA non-answers?

Funny thing is, I hold very different opinions than you and B about the way EEStor --and ZENN-- have been doing things, but I certainly wouldn't label you in the same way.

Well, then... shut my mouth. No problem. I've deleted my post.
I have certainly learned a thing or two here.